Less than one-third of church members are engaged in their congregations.
To be engaged in a congregation is more than simply being involved. It’s having a strong sense of belonging. It’s being wholehearted. It’s being all in. It’s feeling personal ownership of the church’s mission.
This is all about the spiritual engagement of your congregants.
- It’s about the connection of newcomers with your congregation.
- It’s about the spiritual growth of your congregants on their journey of faith.
- It’s about the discovery and development of their God-given talents.
- It’s about sharing their gifts and abilities to make a difference in the lives of others.
- It’s about developing leaders in your congregation.
In short, it’s about being a vibrant congregation that’s a place to grow and a place to give.
Here’s the good news: Your church can increase the engagement of its congregants. That’s the focus of this website.